Many people prefer eating white chicken meat, whether over lunch or dinner, because of its delicious taste, and the many benefits it contains, it provides the body with proteins, vitamins, and protects the body from osteoporosis, in addition to the multiplicity of ways in which it can be prepared. Grilled on charcoal or in the oven, fried, boiled and many more. In this article, we will learn how to prepare crunchy chicken.
- Twelve pieces of chicken marinated with salt and white vinegar.
- A cup of vegetable oil for frying.
- A cup of versatile white flour.
- A teaspoon of table salt.
- A teaspoon of black pepper.
- Two teaspoons of powdered onions.
- Two teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Half a tablespoon of turmeric.
- Half a tablespoon of paprika.
- Teaspoon of finely ground cardamom.
- an egg. A cup of liquid milk.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of red pepper.
- Teaspoon of finely ground ginger.
- Teaspoon of finely ground cumin.
- A teaspoon of sumac.
How to prepare:
- We put white flour, powdered garlic, onions, paprika, turmeric, ginger, fine cardamom, sumac, and red pepper in a special envelope to preserve food, then close the envelope tightly and move the envelope more than once until all ingredients mix together.
- Prepare the liquid mixture by laying eggs, milk and a pinch of table salt in a suitable bowl and whisk them with a fork.
- We put the cleaned chicken pieces in the liquid mixture and immerse all sides.
- We put the chicken pieces in the envelope containing the spices and move them well in them until the spices fully enter the chicken pieces. We take the chicken pieces out of the envelope and put them in a suitable tray, then put them in the refrigerator for an hour until the outer skin on the chicken dries, and this indicates that they are ready to be fried.
- We put vegetable oil in a suitable pot of size, and leave it over medium heat until it boils, and it is indicated that one side of the chicken piece must be dropped into the oil to ensure that it is hot and if it rises to the top this indicates that it is ready for frying.
- We put the chicken pieces in hot oil for at least ten minutes, until it becomes golden in color.
- We put fried chicken pieces in a serving dish and garnish with lettuce leaves, and next to it put a plate of fried potatoes, in addition to many salads, including corn salad, cabbage salad and many others.