How to season meat to grill on charcoal
Meat is a nutritious and beneficial food for humans, which must be eaten from time to time because it is enriched with many nutrients necessary for the body, such as proteins and fats.
The grilled meat dish is one of the most popular dishes that many people like to eat, due to its delicious taste and unique flavor. It is possible to grill meat in more than one way, such as grilling in an oven or grill, etc. It is necessary to season the meat. The seasoning gives the delicious flavor to the meat, in addition to that it increases the freshness of the meat during grilling. Seasoning grilled meat on charcoal.
Seasoning the meat to grill on charcoal:
- Kg of beef cut into cubes.
- A quarter cup of olive oil.
- Six tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Half a teaspoon of oregano.
- Three crushed garlic cloves.
- Small spoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of sweet pepper.
- Two grains of cut tomatoes into large cubes.
- Two onions, cut into large cubes.
How to prepare:
- Put olive oil and lemon juice in a deep bowl, then add all of the oregano, salt, and sweet pepper, mix the ingredients together well, and then put the meat in the seasoning bowl, cover it well, and then put it in the fridge for four hours.
- Put the meat in the skewers after you finish seasoning them, with diced tomatoes and onions, then start grilling on charcoal.
Seasoning the meat with the vinegar ingredients:
- black pepper.
How to prepare:
- Place all the ingredients of the marinade in the grinder and then chop it well, then season the meat with it, cover it with nylon and put it in the fridge to be ready for grilling the next day.
- The meat should be seasoned long enough, as this is necessary for the meat to ripen.
- The meat feathers should be pounded with the meat grinder in case they are seasoned before starting to season them.
- It is preferable to use onions to season the meat, but after this is done it should be removed as much as possible with the hand, and it is possible to use onion water instead.