Chicken tray with fries and hot sauce:
- Five sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into circles.
- Chicken cut into quarters.
- A quarter cup of chopped parsley.
- Good productions.
- Curry spoon, black pepper, ground coriander and 1 teaspoon of salt. A cup of hot water.
Hot sauce ingredients:
- Peeled finely crushed garlic head.
- Spoonful of finely chopped green chili.
- A teaspoon of crushed chili.
- Lemon juice.
- Spoonful of soy sauce.
- A quarter cup of olive oil.
How to prepare:
- Cut the potatoes into round slices, put them in a hollow bowl and mix with the amount of chicken cut into quarters.
- Season the potatoes and chicken together with curry, black pepper, ground coriander, and 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Pour the potatoes and chicken pieces into a special oven tray, and set them aside until preparing the hot sauce.
- In a hollow plate, put the mashed garlic, green chili pepper, crushed chili juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, and olive oil, whisk the ingredients with a fork, then spread the sauce over the chicken pieces and potatoes evenly.
- Spread a cup of water on the potato tray with chicken, then seal it with foil paper, put it in the oven for an hour at 180 degrees, then fry it from above.
- Serve the potato tray with chicken with peppered white rice or Arabic bread, yoghurt and various pickles.
Chicken Tray with Potato and Cream Cheese:
- Five medium-sized potatoes, cut into cubes. Four pieces of boneless chicken breast, skin and bone.
- Onion, cut into thin slices. A cup of colored bell pepper, cut into thin slices.
- 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- Spoon of vegetable oil.
- A cup of grated mozzarella.
- A cup of cream cheese (cups cheese).
- Three eggs.
- Goodness consisting of.
- A teaspoon of oregano, dry mint, curry, black pepper and salt.
- Plentiful vegetable oil for frying potatoes.
- A spoonful of powdered chicken broth.
How to prepare:
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into cubes, and fry them with copious vegetable oil until the potato cubes are roasted. Pick them out and set them aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts into medium cubes. In a pot on the fire, put a tablespoon of vegetable oil, then add the cubes of the chicken, and stir until they turn red and change color.
- Season the cubes of chicken with oregano, mint, curry, black pepper and salt, and simmer on low heat until softly cooked.
- Place chicken cubes on top of fried potato cubes and stir the ingredients together, and spread a tablespoon of chicken broth over the ingredients. Pour the cubes of potatoes and chicken with a tray of pyrex for oven.
- Whisk in an egg bowl with a little salt and black pepper, then add a cup of cream cheese and mozzarella to the scrambled eggs.
- Spread the cheese and egg mixture evenly on the face of the tray, put it in the oven for 180 degrees for a third of an hour, and then fry it on top. Serve hot alongside Arabic bread or slices of tortilla bread.