Eat chicken breasts:
There are many recipes in which we use chicken as a basic ingredient, but there are some recipes that prefer to use chicken breasts; they are low in fat, which increases people's desire to eat them, as they are light on the stomach compared to chicken thighs that are full of fat, and chicken breasts can be exploited. In preparing many quick and light recipes: such as: fried chicken steak, shish tawook, and a delicious fajita dish, here we present to you the famous samosa dish but using chicken breasts instead of the traditional minced meat.
Preparation time 10 minutes - 2 hours seasoning
Cooking time: 30 minutes. Quantity: 2 people
The level is easy
Sambousek with chicken breasts:
- Ingredients two chicken breasts.
- A large bean of onions.
- A large grain of carrots.
- A large capsule of sweet pepper.
- One green hot pepper.
- A little oil.
- Cubed chicken broth (Maggie).
- Laurel leaves, several cardamom pods, and a spoonful of chicken spices.
- Pinch of salt and black pepper.
How to prepare:
- We wash chicken breasts and put them in a small saucepan, add water to them, and leave them on fire until they boil, then we remove the fat that appears on the surface of the water with a spoon and get rid of them, then add bay leaf with cardamom, chicken spices, in addition to a teaspoon of salt for boiling water, And we keep the chicken boiling over the fire until cooked completely.
- Cut the onions into small squares and put them in a large skillet and over low heat with a little oil, and during the ripening of the onions, peel the carrots and sprinkle them with a sprinkler and put them on the fire with the onions after the onions have yellowed and keep them on low heat and cover.
- We wash hot peppers and sweet peppers, finely chop the hot peppers, cut the sweet peppers into small pieces and put them on an onion mixture with carrots, and stir the mixture from time to time until it does not stick to the pan, and during that we add a pinch of black pepper and melt magi with a little hot water and put it on Mix and stir well.
- We remove the chicken from the broth until it cools a little and we start to remove the meat from the bones and get rid of the skin, cut the chicken breasts into small pieces, put them on the vegetable mixture in the pan over the fire and continue stirring until the amount of fluid from the boiled chicken breasts decreases. Turn off the heat and leave the mixture until it cools, and during that we remove the slices of dough samosa pasta until it melts, then we start wrapping these slices and stuffed with chicken and vegetable mixture in the usual way (i.e. in the form of triangles) and closed its ends with a soft paste of flour and water so that the ends do not open during frying.
- We put the frying oil in a frying pan and put it over a medium heat until the oil warms up, and we start frying the samosa pasta on the sides until it becomes golden and crunchy and serve hot.
Creamy chicken breast:
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Two pulled chicken breasts.
- Pinch of ground black pepper.
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- One tablespoon of corn oil.
- A cup of cooking cream.
- Teaspoon salt.
- Great hanging butter.
- Half a small hanging Oregano.
- Two cups of mushrooms (slices).
- Half a small hanging basil.
How to prepare:
Cut the chicken into cubes, then season with olive oil, black pepper, oregano and basil for at least six hours until it absorbs the flavor completely.
Transfer the chicken with butter and oil until golden brown, then remove it. Fry the mushrooms with chicken fat and add onions, and garlic for five minutes.
Add the chicken after making sure the onions are ripe, add the cream, pepper, and salt, and leave them until the cream boils a little, you can control its density until you can add a glass of water gradually.