Make potato wedges:
- 1 teaspoon each of: onion powder, basil, salt, sweet pepper or barbeque, garlic powder, soft coriander, aginomoto, oregano, and dried parsley.
- Four medium grains of unpeeled potatoes.
- A cup of flour.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Corn oil.
- Large egg.
- One-eight teaspoon baking powder.
- A quarter cup of milk.
How to prepare:
- Wash potatoes well from the dirt in them.
- Cut potatoes into thin fingers, using a sharp knife.
- Put the flour, salt, garlic, barbecue, basil, parsley, turmeric, pepper, oregano, coriander, onion, and aginomoto in a deep bowl, and stir the ingredients well. Put milk, baking powder, and eggs in a deep bowl, to prepare the egg mixture.
- Place a deep frying pan for cooking over medium heat, and put corn oil in it about 5 cm from the height of the frying pan.
- Put several fingers of potatoes in the bowl of the egg mixture and stir the potatoes well in the mixture, until they are completely covered, and a fork can be used to move the potatoes in the mixture.
- Put the potato fingers in the flour mixture, and stir the potatoes well in the mixture until completely covered.
- Cover the amount of potatoes in both mixtures, then put them directly in the oil for frying, after the oil has been heated in the pan.
- The pan should not be filled with potato fingers, but leave a little space in it.
- Stir the potatoes fingers to ripen by turning golden in color, and a spatula with holes can be used to stir and stir the potatoes in the pan.
- Remove the fried potato fingers from the pan after they are done and put them on a piece of kitchen paper, to filter them from the extra oil.